Dr. Crystel Añaños Riggs, D.M.D. P.A.
Dr. Crystel Riggs is one of the “gentle dentists,” a doctor whose practice is designed to be inviting, comforting, bright, and full of friendly, caring people dedicated to bringing patients the finest quality family and cosmetic dental care. She has been in practice since 1997, since her graduation from the University Of Florida College Of Dentistry with a Doctorate in Dental Medicine, with an undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree from University of Florida as well. Dr. Crystel Riggs is a member of the…
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Atlantic Coast Dental Association
- Treasure Coast Dental Association
- Sailfish Study Club, a local affiliate of the national organization, the Seattle Study Club, doctors dedicated to the advancement of team treatment planning and total case management as the ultimate tool for achieving ideal comprehensive dental care, who commit themselves to excellence in their profession, and in the management of their practices.
Dr. Riggs continues to learn and study, completing Continuing Education Courses and earning Certifications including…
- 100+ hours each year in the field of dentistry and allied treatment
- Dawson Academy of Advanced Dentistry
- Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Gordon Christenson-Update in Dentistry
- Mini-Residency Biomet 3i Implant Continuum, a Synergy Training Program on the Restoration of Dental Implants
- Yearly hands-on training program at the Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic, which covers all dental disciplines.
- Nobel-Biocare Implant’s “Teeth In A Day” training with the Institute for Facial Aesthetics
- Advanced Training in the use of Botox® and Facial Fillers…Esthetic Skin Institute and Aesthetic Facial Dimensions
- Dental Sleep Medicine and the Use of Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Jack Turbyfill: Complete Denture Course
Dr. Riggs also participates in numerous continuing education and training seminars in Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Design, Preventive and Comprehensive Restorative Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Occlusion and TMJ Disorders, Dental Sleep Medicine, Dentures, and Minor Tooth Movement.
Dr. Crystel Riggs is married to Tom Riggs, and they have two dogs. When Dr. Riggs has the time, she relaxes by boating, scuba diving, running, yoga, and reading.